8.03.2016

vegetating

I finally feel like I am settling into vacation mode. my husband and I were watching the news earlier and the ten-day weather forecast came on and as we looked at the week ahead, we both realized that I have all the free time in the world right now. I reassured my husband that I was going to spend a lot of time doing absolutely nothing. and that is indeed the plan. I wouldn't say I did absolutely nothing all day today - I did accomplish a few minor things... folded laundry, sent some emails, did some editing for my guru, went and bought hangers (I know, weird)... but over all, it was a day of just nothingness. watching mindless tv and laying in bed. I will say, overall I feel less tired today. though my body still hurts. my lower back is quite sore - like in a way it usually isn't, so I can only attribute it to my 48 hours of being dedicated to 10,000 steps. I probably should have done some yoga today... but meh. I'm honestly super down with just laying here some more. ha!

tomorrow we're going to the movies for a morning matinee. that's about the extent of my plans for the next, oh, hmmm, week actually! a week from tomorrow I'll be heading off to the bhakti immersion retreat. I hope to get a lot of reading and writing done there, though we'll see how it works out.

for now, I'm going back to veggie out. and I don't feel bad about it one little tiny bit.




No comments: