10.03.2015

meh.

the problem with trying to write every day is that I have to actually have something to write about. I suppose I actually have a ton of things I could write about, but writing requires a certain kind of energy that I just don't feel like I have tonight... or most of the time for that matter, which is probably why I don't do it as much as I should. I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that a good portion of my writing has become just making lists. five things I did today; ten things that annoy me; today's to-do list; what I need from the grocery store, etc. it is what it is, I suppose. maybe I should just be grateful for the process and just do it without overthinking or talking about doing it.

five things I did today:

* skyped with my astrologer (a whole post in itself!)

* went to a lovely baby shower brunch

* took a bad-ass nap

* took gita to get her halloween costume

* kept breathing.

I guess that's that for today.


No comments: