10.07.2015

blank

it's not so much that my mind is blank as much as it is just exhausted. I feel like if I can't give you, dear reader, something of quality then why even write? but then again, when am I ever giving you, dear reader, something of quality? ha! this whole week has felt very nonstop. I feel like I spent the whole day doing stuff, but I have very little to show for it. and tomorrow is going to be a long day too - one I'm not particularly looking forward to either.

remember that show where the girl could freeze time? what was the name of that show?! anyway, sometimes I wish I could do that. I think she used to like snap her fingers or clap her hands or something and then all-of-a-sudden everyone but her would freeze. I need that. so I can freeze time and take a damn nap!

I guess I shouldn't hold my breath though, right?

No comments: