1.05.2015

winter vacay

back to work this morning...but to be honest, I'm a little bit glad to be back in my routine. here are some random things I did during my winter break.

- finished reading Mockingjay (it was pretty good…I was both disappointed and satisfied by the ending.) and read Yin Yoga: Principles and Practice (short but sweet! learned a few things… which is always a bonus!).

- watched a lot of movies: We’re the Millers (hilarious!); The Wolf of Wallstreet (good, but super explicit and raunchy in some parts); Wild (sooo good, but very heavy); The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part I (so far so good. they split the movie pretty much exactly where I thought they would. they didn’t really seem to change much – some of which I liked, some I didn’t. overall I liked it though.); Into the Woods (I quite liked it, though if you don’t like musicals or fairy tales then don’t bother. it was reaaaalllly long.).




- watched my fair share of Law and Order: SVU.

- cleared off my dvr. this included mostly lots of episodes of The Sisterhood: Becoming Nuns and Beyond Scared Straight (which gita is strangely fascinated with...).

- ate a lot of cookies, chocolate, and sugar in general.

- took a few good naps.

- got to go on a date with jd (see Wild, above).

- updated and added to my family picture wall (swapped out the photo of madhavi, bottom center, and then added the three on the right).




- thought about going to the gym…thought about it.

- cleaned/dusted stuff that doesn’t usually get cleaned/dusted. this was coupled with lots of laundry and dishes.

- perhaps best of all! received new outfits for our deities and got to dress them all! they look so beautiful!





basically I watched a lot of stuff. ha! my break was pretty chill over all - I felt like I was constantly doing something, but also had a good amount of relax time. onward and upward... to spring break that is...




No comments: