1.07.2015

smallish big

I don't have much to say, but I need to write something so here it is.

oh, but first - I added a new tab up above... "stats" - it's a replacement of the "non-faqs" tab. that one got old and boring, so I decided to make it something new. enjoy, or something.

I heard this quote the other day and I thought it was so amazing that this will be my sharing for today. it's such a small and simple saying, but so profound and beautiful.

"You cannot prevent the birds of sorrow from flying over your head, but you can prevent them from building nests in your hair." -Chinese Proverb

bam!

and here's a little bonus...one of my residents was super cranky this morning and rather than get beotchy back to her, I decided to try to lighten her up a bit. so I looked up corny jokes, and this was by far the biggest hit:

-Why does Snoop Dog use an umbrella?




-For the drizzle! (but you have to say it, "fo' da drizzzzzle!"

you're welcome!

No comments: