1.12.2015

schnerpin merpin

you see, my friends, the problem about blogging more often is that I don't always have something interesting to say. so what do I do then? I mean, I have a few back-up post ideas that I've had in the back of my mind for a while, but most of them would require a good amount of thought and effort... and today is so rainy and lazy that the last thing I want to do is, like, think and stuff.

mondays have been hard for me every since I started my 500 hour yoga teacher training program. I'm there most of the day on sunday and then I work all day on monday and then I have to go back to my ytt in the evening and I don't get out until 9pm. yea, it stinks. I mean, yea, it's temporary and all... it's only until april... but still, in the moment it sucks - especially when all I want to do is roll up into a ball on my couch and hibernate. first world problem, I know.

today has just been mostly quiet. my residents are reading Shooter by Walter Dean Myers. it's an ok book... they like it and don't complain when we have to read, which is always a bonus. they're also watching Bully at the same time to keep them interested (bullying is one of the themes in the book). I also spent some time catching up on reading and other homework for my yoga teacher training. then I went to target and roamed around a little bit, mostly aimlessly, but then I ended up getting madhavi some new school socks/tights. after lunch I read some of The Red Tent, which was followed by a good, hardy belly laugh with some co-workers over this cat-picture article. I mean, honestly, who doesn't think kitlers are hilarious?!

alrighty people. I think I've bored you enough with my uber boring day. but I'm keeping the momentum going. and that's all that counts, right?

No comments: