2.22.2014

5 random things: panic at the disco

here are a few things that make me want to hyperventilate.


1. driving a brand new car in the winter. dodging potholes is really stressful.

2. having a very new student come to a yoga class who has some kind of body part replacement (think knee, hip) or physical injury. want to kick the anxiety up a notch? new student with a knee replacement at a yin class.

3. being the only person playing kartals during a kirtan. or, even better, is when I'm at a class and my guru is about to lead kirtan... I see him scan the room for someone who can play kartals, and then I see the look on his face when he realizes I'm the only one. sweaty palms x10.

4. when I make a joke to break the tension in a weird situation...and no one laughs. and then I make it worse by explaining the joke. aaaaaand still nothing...

5. having to cook for large groups. having to cook something I've never made before for other people. or these two combined.



No comments: