12.18.2013

what she said

back in the early facebook days, people used to do all kinds of silly tag-you-re-it surveys in their "notes". I was looking at some old ones I did the other day and came across this one from 2009 where I asked madhavi a series of questions and recorded her answers. she was just-turned-7 and it was cute. I thought it would be fun to do with gita now, because you know, 3-year-olds say the darndest things! here are her answers...

answered by gita govinda, age 3.5


1. What is something mom always says to you?
  “um, I love you”



2. What makes mom happy?
 “um, when I listen.”



3. What makes mom sad?
 “when I don’t listen.”



4. How does your mom make you laugh? “ummmm, these funny faces (then sticks fingers in her mouth and makes a funny face)”

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
 “um, she liked to do play.”



6. How old is your mom? "2 ½”



7. How tall is your mom?
 “um, this big.”

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV? "um, Dr. Phil.”

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? “uhhhmmmm, ummmm, you do cook.”

10. What is your mom really good at? “ummm, paper cutting.”






No comments: