1.13.2013

what I wore: sunday morning program at the bhakti center nyc

it's been a long while since I've done one of these 'what I wore' posts...um, because it's been a long while that I've been to a regular program! I've been meaning to do a post for a while about where I'm at now in terms of KC and my spirituality and whatnot - that will come soon hopefully - but for now, let's just say I'm trying really hard to claw my way back. I've realized that I really need regular association and sanga, but it's super hard to drag my lazy self to a sunday evening program - especially when we have to drive so far to go anywhere. I remembered that the bhakti center in the lower-east-side of nyc has it's sunday program in the morning - it starts at 10:30 and is done essentially by 1ish. that leaves a lot of the day to get stuff done and no pressure in the evening to skeedaddle home and then have the get up early in the morning for work. so we decided to try it out this morning and it was really great. the crowd was small and the energy was super sweet. we can't wait to go back again next week. here's what I wore...




black and green cotton pochampally orissan, purchased at ganga prasad syamadundar lal, loi bazaar, vrindavan, u.p.

and of course, here's what They wore!

sri sri radha-murlidahar!

No comments: