1.21.2013

what I wore: bhakti center sunday morning program 1.20.13

well how-dee-do.

we went to the bhakti center again yesterday. it was a little extra challenging because gita was in rare form. in the end it was worth the drive and the little bit of stress because we unexpectedly ran into a favorite friend. when I asked him what brought him to that part of town, he told me he had seen my post from last weekend and the fact that the bhakti center has an early morning program stuck in his head. then the opportunity arose and he decided to make a visit. now, my ego isn't so big that I think I somehow inspired his trip... even I know that's Krishna and paramatma in the heart. but it did make me feel a little warm and fuzzy inside when he said he read my blog. I mean, I'm not sure why he would want to read any of this nonsense, but it was kind of flattering none-the-less!

in my humble sari-wearing opinion, winter time is thick, soft cotton orissan sari time. you won't ever find me wearing a cotton orissan sari in the spring or summer. it's kind of like wearing white after labor day to me - except I don't really care about wearing white after labor day...

at any rate - here's what I wore...







jd said he felt left out of my fashion photo shoot and wanted to be included. he tried to make himself look like a hobo. here's what they wore...


No comments: