9.01.2012

the color run: 40/40, do a 5k - check!

a while back I made this list of forty things to complete before I turn forty...oh and I also made a list of things I wanted to accomplish by the end of this year (a resolution list of sorts), which was inspired by my 40/40 list. I'm not really advertising this list of things anymore because I'm pretty positive that I won't complete most of it (I'm so optimistic!). but today I actually did one of them, and it was so freaking awesome!! I participated in the color run 5k... so 40/40, number 14 is checked off and done!! here are some highlights of the day...

on my way to meet my team - went retro for my hair/makeup

most of our team before

at the yellow color station - I did not envy the volunteer color throwers!

ecstatic symptoms at the pink color station!

the after-party was holi-india-style!

fini!

No comments: