8.14.2012

things that bother me that surely should not

in retrospect, everything about this photo cracks me up.

sometimes I get annoyed/bent-out-of-shape/peeved - whatever you want to call it - over the dumbest things. and the worst is when it's stuff that has nothing to do with my over all life.

I had a nice day today hanging out with an old friend, laughing at the movies and eating until I felt like I was going to vomit.

but my mood is so delicate it seems. one little mis-step and I'm in a funk. I feel a little bit better at the moment, but in thinking about how easily I am swayed from happiness to distress I realized how dumb I can be sometimes about the things that get my goat (yes, I'm trying to see how many different ways I can say that... ha!).

I was going to actually make a list of things that rattle my cage, but then I thought to myself - isn't the point of this post to point out how ridiculous it is that I get annoyed by dumb things? so yes, I'm going to skip that debby downer list. for now, why don't you just meditate on that insane picture of theresa guidice dressed in a bird costume.

No comments: