2.27.2012

focus list

to be honest, I'm kind of not in the mood to write right now. I'm kind of tired and went to the gym this evening and have a weird headache. it's been a super slow and sullen day. but I know you're just *dying* to know what's on the list for this week, so here it goes...


so, as you can see, again I have repeated some things. I didn't get to read last week, so it's back on the list this week. I totally rocked going to the gym last week and went four times - but I'm keepin' it real and just setting the goal at three times for this week. for some reason going to yoga is still a challenge... maybe this week?? and this week I added a few little things the really need to get done - like calling direct loans to try to get my student loan payment lowered, and cleaning off my embarrassingly messy dining room table and desk. and hot damn, I want to know how much money I'm getting back from the IRS - I better not owe!!

oh, and I'm still going strong in granny land. my plan is to just keep making them out of the yarn I have until I run out and then I'll sew them all together to make a blanket. all I know is I love it and I'm having lots of fun!


I have a feeling that I'm going to get lots of my list done this week! keeping it positive!

No comments: