2.06.2012

focus list

I am simultaneously proud and slightly bummed out. I'm proud because I accomplished the hardest thing on my focus list from last week - going to the gym three times. YES! I couldn't believe I actually did it - and it felt good! I'm feeling like I'm back in the couch25k groove... ok, maybe not the groove, but I'm jumping on the train. or something. but yea, I actually did it and went three times last week - and on top of that, I went to a nice yoga class too! that wasn't even on the list!

I also rejoined weight watchers, much to my own dismay. I mean, it sucks, but I need to have a way to control/gauge my eating and it's honestly the easiest way. my weigh-in was a little weird this week because I joined on tuesday but my weigh-in day is friday (the smartest weigh-in day in my humble opinion...), so when I weighed-in on friday I hadn't lost anything. but then I weighed myself on saturday and had lost 1.6. and I was still there when I weighed myself this morning. I'm trying hard not to weigh myself everyday (everybody knows you're not supposed to do that!), but it's hard not to. it'd be totally awesome if I lose more by this next weigh-in, but I know my womanly time is coming, so if I stay the same I'll be ok with that too.

so here's the split of last week's and this week's list...


ok, so to review, I basically only rejoined ww and went to the gym. I did some more work on jd's valentine's day present, but I still didn't finish it. I kind of cheating on the granny square goal. I didn't technically attempt it until today - which is kind of not last week, but is really this week. but I still did it... well, I tried to anyway!

umm, why is my square a circle?! hello uncrafting!

anywho, for this week much of my focus remains the same, with a bit of variation. the felt matryoshka has been taken off the list - because honestly, I know I'm not going to get to it until after I finish jd's present. I'm definitely going to try to continue my gym flow - but this week is definitely going to be hard because I have some other stuff going on. but I'm in the mindset, for sure! I also added going to one yoga class because I bought a five class card to the studio where I took a class this past weekend. so now I've got to use it!

this week's list seems simple, but it will for sure take focus to get it done. wish me luck!

No comments: