1.13.2012

freaky friday vlog!

I'm a bit apprehensive to post this vlog tonight. mostly because I'm not really sure what I was talking about. but also because my overuse of "like, you know, and I don't know" is slightly embarrassing. also, to forewarn you, if you don't know a lot about hare krishna world, then this probably won't make any sense to you. just know that so much stuff is jumbled in my brain. I wish I could articulate what I'm thinking better - or just even know what I'm thinking. sigh. ok, I'll stop - because you're about to have a long ten minutes...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lack of harmony or imbalance or repression or over-stimulation or
distraction or disatistaction or misinformation and disinterest causes feelings of disconnection leading to disfuncyion. Until a person stops distressing or over doing a sentiment there will be pain that is both spiritual and physical.

Kathy said...

I listened to this cause I had some weird nostalgic need to hear you chat. I only know a small amount of the Hari Krishna spirituality vocabulary but I found it interesting that when my son was about 5-7 I had a bit of religious angst. It wasn't until recently(the boy is grown, I'm over 50, whatever the reason)that I gave myself permission to be who I want to be in a spiritual way. Still waiting for the time when I'll be comfortable with other stuff, like family relations and the size of my butt.