11.03.2011

random thursday: fives...

I am so seriously spent today (I feel like I say that every thursday!). so to make life easy and interesting, here are five lists of five things. wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!


five things I am not ashamed of:
1. I love Dr. Phil.
2. My baby (gita) sleeps in my bed.
3. I don't love To Kill a Mockingbird.
4. I filed for bankruptcy.
5. I cry over silly things.


five things I am ashamed of:
1. I have a low frustration tolerance.
2. I say the f word (gasp!) a little too much. (though it is very therapeutic sometimes!!)
3. one time a cashier gave me back way too much change and I knowingly didn't correct her.
4. sometimes I can be judgmental of others, even though I try very hard not to be.
5. I dated someone with a mullet.


five singers/bands I loved in high school:
1. tori amos
2. nine inch nails
3. bjork
4. 10,000 maniacs/natalie merchant
5. violent femmes


five singers/bands that I love right now:
1. feist
2. tegan and sarah
3. ingrid michaelson
4. jenny owen youngs
5. death cab for cutie


five things you might not know about me:
1. christopher pike was my favorite author when I was young.
2. after reading the diary of anne frank in 6th grade I was convinced that I had been a holocaust victim in a past life.
3. I often have to fight hard against the urge to go shopping at target.
4. jesus christ superstar is my all-time favorite broadway-musical play. I know all of the words to all of the songs.
5. I used to live and die by british comedies, including monty python, the young ones, 'allo 'allo, and fawlty towers (just to name a few!).

No comments: