11.02.2011

my quiet book (shhh!)

quiet or busy books are such awesome homemade gifts for friends who are having or just had a baby. my aunt made one for me when I was a baby. it has stood the test of time (a little worse for wear with some unfortunate spots where it must have gotten wet) and I have been able to pass it on to my daughters. madhavi never showed much interest in it - or maybe I just never really showed it to her? - but I just recently came across it a few weeks ago and gita is now at the perfect age to play with it. she loves to flip the pages and try to zip the zipper or button the buttons. I did a quick google search and found this great tutorial right off the bat. in the meantime, take a look at this vintage beauty! (scary, something that was made just for me is vintage!)









No comments: