10.27.2011

random thursday: such a long day and things that simultaneously remind me of my youth and how old I am

today was a long and emotionally draining day. I kind of don't want to talk about it. but I will say this:

1. today I stood up for my right to have feelings.

2. today I decided that I'm done with fake friendships.

3. 1 & 2 have nothing to do with each other.

I'm sorry. I don't mean to be so cryptic. but have you ever over-vented before? like I feel like I've told the same two stories like 300,000,000 times today, and I just can't do it anymore. it's over; it's done. time to move on.

so, yea...

for some weird reason the idea of being 'real' but the original 'real world' opener in my head. so I decided to youtube search it and actually found it. holy cranoli! so many memories. I was in 8th grade when it came out... so coming of age! and speaking of coming of age - remember 'my so-called life'? and then remember when they canceled it?!?! (strangely enough, I think the actress who played rayanne graff is doing a short stint on private practice right now...) just thinking about this is making me want to start dancing around to 'smells like teen spirit'.

seriously. I am so old!


the original reality tv!



'school is a battlefield for the heart...'



No comments: