10.05.2011

me ~ a-z!

I saw this a long time ago on a blog... and I can't remember which one - it could have been this one, but I don't remember... in any case, I found this blog today, and saw that meredith did one of her own and I remembered that I wanted to do one too! so here's my installment of me - a to z!!



A. Age: 32. ugh!

B. Bed size: king - hurlo! but it doesn't feel like a king most of the time, since I sleep with a 16 month old, which most of the time is like sleeping with 24 other people.

C. Chore that you hate: balancing my checkbook and paying the bills. I will seriously do all of the other chores I hate first and put the finances until the very last second possible!

D. Dogs: honestly, I don't really like dogs. we really wanted a cat. but we're all super allergic. so instead, we got a dog that acts like a cat. lali-kins charlie!!

E. Essential start to your day: hot cup of tazo zen, pleassssssse.

F. Favorite color: black, always black. totally my mood... and it goes with everything!

G. Gold or Silver: silver

H. Height: my driver's license says 5'4, but really I'm 5'3.75

I. Instruments you play: hrm, I don't really. I used to pretend to play the guitar. but really, my lack of natural rhythm kind of ruins playing instruments.

J. Job title: teacher

K. Kids: are evil. are a bad idea. oh, wait, umm... yes, I have 2. :)

L. Live: the garden state

M. Mother's name: kimberly

N. Nicknames: kmalz. mali (but only my husband calls me that)

O. Overnight hospital stays: only when they surgically removed two human beings from me.

P. Pet peeve: oh, I've got a slew of them. but the ones that pop immediately to mind are related to bad grammar usage - mixing up there/their, use of the second person point-of-view (which isn't necessarily wrong, just kind of weak writing...), 'u' instead of 'you'. mmm, oh, yea, and rude smokers. I hate rude smokers.

Q. Quote from a movie: "Nobody puts baby in the corner!" - Dirty Dancing (honestly, I can never think of movie quotes... this is just the first one that popped into my head!)

R. Right or left handed: righty-tighty

S. Siblings: one elderly  older brother ;)
T. Time you wake up: this mostly depends on gita - but to get ready for work I need to be up by 6:15.

U. Underwear: yes?

V. Vegetable you hate: why do we have to hate on vegetables?! okra. so slimy, yukyuk.

W. What makes you run late: a crying baby.

X. X-Rays you've had: teeth, spine, pelvis.

Y. Yummy food that you make: fried green tomatoes. seriously - they're so good!!

Z. Zoo animal: monkies... especially those teeny tiny ones. not apes though. they're scary.

1 comment:

Sara Richardson said...

Now I know we share a love of kitty cats! Meowwww.