9.30.2008

little loca

a few days ago I decided to try to wear eye shadow. I know, it sounds kind of weird. I've been doing eye liner and mascara for over a year now and I decided to finally take the next step. but here's a little secret: I don't know anything about make-up. and honestly, if you've ever seen my skillz, you would know I don't have any skillz and that really it's no secret that I don't know what the heck I'm doing.
so anyway, in this world of technology I decided to google "how to put on eye shadow". from that I was directed to a youtube video - which I watched about 30 seconds of because it was so insanely stupid and boring. while it was running and I wasn't watching it I was perusing the related video links on the right side of the page. I saw a video about putting on eye liner and thought I would take a gander... and that's how I was introduced to the world of Little Loca.
Little Loca is the youtube personality of film maker Stevie Ryan...and she is freakin hysterical! I've been sitting here for a good hour mesmerized by her short film clips and video blogs. so if you're into what my husband would call tamo guna humor, then totally check her out. oh, have I mentioned that my husband, jayadeva dasa, has a blog now? you should check that out, too, while you're at it.

2 comments:

Devadeva Mirel said...

i love loca!!!

gonna check out jayadeva's blog now.

Seema said...

Great video !