6.04.2008

I surrender...

...to the fact that I suck at making vows. so I thought it was time to change the name of the blog. why pretend that I will actually write every day when I've never been able to do that?

if it wasn't almost 10pm, I would completely explain my new choice. but it is almost 10pm and I just got home from school and I just can't right now. but I have lots of things I want to talk about... including promoting some friends new endeavours. so stayed tuned, I promise something tomorrow - promise! (ok, this is a promise I will keep... for real)

3 comments:

Devadeva Mirel said...

this feels so dislocating

Syamesvari said...

a fellow blogger suggested i read your blog... love it...so honest, so down-to-earth:)

kmala said...

devadeva - I know. I feel your pain.

syamesvari - welcome. thanks for stopping by. but now you have me wondering who in the world would recommend me? who would also know you... in canada... so six-degrees-of-separation. that makes me think that I be every single devotee could be connected in some way by one devotee... you know, like six-degrees-of-kevin-bacon, but different.