5.28.2008

brown rice: an update

so apparently god loves me after all. I tried the saveur directions for cooking (which, incidentally, were almost the same to the ones devadeva posted) and my premier batch came out quite nicely. I have to say, it was a little more cooked than I would have liked - I think if I take it off the heat a few minutes earlier it will be perfect - but overall, I'm just glad I found something that works. yeay, whole grains! if you'd like to check out the directions, you can find them here.

I had a bunch of stuff in my head that I wanted to write about - but I'm kind of tired. I made a vow that I would walk three miles a day for a whole week - just to see if I could do it, and I've been doing really well so far. though I am afraid I might have to break it tomorrow because I don't think I will have the hour to spare - but I am meeting with my yoga "teacher" tomorrow, so I think an hour of yoga is a good substitute. anyway, my point was that I'm tuckered out from my walk tonight, so I'm off to bed.

1 comment:

Devadeva Mirel said...

every day just don't write.