4.16.2008

done, crispy even.

so, stick a fork in me, people, I am so done. I'm ready to just roll over and call it a day. I am so tired - physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually - is there any other way to be tired? because if there is, then I am that too. this has been a very, very long semester. and sadly, I don't feel like I accomplished much, except maybe grown a few more grey hairs. I am so ready for my very late spring break to occur next week - although I will be spending my week reviewing attachment theory literature and responding to it, while fasting. yes, I'm going to do the cleanse again - a shortened version this time, mostly because I feel like it's time. it seems like the end of a semester is always a good time to cleanse - get rid of all of the craziness that has gone on inside of me over the past five months. five months - that's crazy! it doesn't seem like it has been that long, but indeed, time flies... whether you are having fun or not.

I must apologize for not writing as much as I said I would. I write every day in my head - this much you should know. unfortunately it doesn't usually make it here. but I am always talking to you in my mind. we have lots of very interesting and fun conversations, really. if only you could be a part of it all of the time.

it always gives me a good chuckle when someone admits to me that they read this blog. it's flattering, don't get me wrong. but sometimes it's amusing, for example, I was talking to a friend this past weekend (whose name I won't mention because I know she would be embarrassed) and she said something about me not going to Philly anymore, or something like that...and she said, "Oh, well, you know, I know because I read it on your blog." and then she kind of blushed and laughed and said, "well, I mean, I guess that's what it's for, right, to be read by people?" I laughed, too, because it is always weird to admit to reading someone else's thoughts and internal workings. but I assured her that I liked to hear that people read my blog, that it is comforting to know that I am not just talking to myself. I just hope that I am not too mundane and whiney for you all. I try not to be, really - but it's hard not to be myself (myself, who is quite mundane and whiney).

I'm sorry I don't have more for you though. I'm so tired, like I already said a million times. but soon, it will be all over, and we can do a collective sigh of relief when this too passes - as it shall.

2 comments:

donia said...

i love you, kmala...

donia said...

i am blushing again...