1.28.2008

sorry girls... and maybe even boys.

I know it's been a while... things are so crazy now that school and job #2 have re-started. being sucked into the vortex, as I compared it to in my last post, is an understatement. I took today off of work because I am already feeling overwhelmed. there are so many things I want to write about, but I just don' t have the energy or the time. it kind of makes me want to cry, but as my counselor once told me, I tend to sabotage myself and put myself into these situations, so I guess the intelligent side of me thinks I should stop whining.

lali went and got her first professional grooming today - her hair was out of control on her face - like she couldn't even see, and I was too afraid I would poke her eye out if I tried to cut it. she looks so cute and ewokkie.

I went to check out the Philly temple last night and am 99% sure I'm going to start going there on a regular basis. the sunday school seems nice and I like the atmosphere. ultimately I would love to be going to brooklyn every sunday, but the drive is so stressful and the program runs really late. and even better than that would be if I felt any connection to the edison center here in nj, but I don't. so that's not really an option either. oh well.

ok, I have to go to bed, for real. tomorrow is another long ass day.

3 comments:

kiriti dasi said...

glad to see that you will be frequenting philli. this will inspire me to go more. i could surely use your jersey association.

kmala said...

you better go. I'm counting on it!

Lila said...

I thought I saw Madhavi at the program. Sorry we missed you--we skipped out before the class. Hope to regularly see you guys on Sunday now!

--Lavanga