1.07.2008

soooo popular

hello all... hari hari! I know, it's been a while. for those of you who may not know (is there anyone???) I've been away for some time in India. I got back a week ago, but it's been a very rough transition back. my jet lag has been overwhelming... but today there was some hope. I somehow stayed up until almost 9pm last night and slept until 5am (gasp!) this morning. that's super late considering I was averaging 3:30am most mornings. I'm SUPERduper sleepy right now, and it's only 7:30... but I'm fighting it. I don't mind waking up early, but it's hard to function at work when I've been up since 3ish.

I know you're all thirsting for some vrindavana-realizations, but I am really tired. but I promise that I'm going to get back on the EDJW wagon....or maybe the every-otherDJW wagon. at any rate, I promise something more interesting tomorrow. I just though I would make a quick appearance.....