12.10.2007

shhhhhh......

I'm really tired right now after a long day of work and school. I don't have too much to say. there's this dog I'm in love with right now, but I'm not sure if we're going to get it. actually, I'm just too tired to even explain or talk about it right now.

I can't promise anything better for tomorrow either. I have my last final exam tomorrow night and it's stressing me to the max. this professor is really pissing me off. I hate having to memorize crap for no apparent reason, or just for the sake of a test. but whatever, it's something I have to do, and by this time tomorrow it will be over with.

and this time two weeks from now, I'll be in Vrindavana. if I just think about that, everything is a-ok.

oh, and on a side note, I'm seriously addicted to Law and Order SVU. can anyone relate?? probably not.

No comments: