12.02.2007

day five: cranky.

the day didn't start out so bad, actually. I didn't lose anymore, but I kind of expected that, so I wasn't really disappointed. The thing that is really interesting is how I can see the shape of my body changing, even though I didn't lose anything.

then I started to get hungry. I've been hungry on and off all day. I don't know why, but I just have been. and it's made me very unhappy. I want to eat something. I don't feel like doing this anymore. I'm cranky. I'm irritated. the smell of the baked potato my husband is eating right now is making me so very angry. I kind of want to stab him with the fork. not because I want to stab him personally. I'm not mad at him. I'm mad at the potato. I'd have to stab him because he's eating it, because if I stabbed the potato, I'd eat it.

ugg, I can't even talk about it anymore. thank god tomorrow is day 6. I hope this week goes by quickly. it should. that will mean it will be over, and I'll be one week closer to vraj. yeay.

No comments: