11.29.2007

two down, eight or so to go...

today has been a much better day. last night after making my post here I settled in to drink my nightly tea and watch a little ANTM-maya. suddenly I knew it was coming... I threw up everything in my stomache, which essentially was just liquid. it was horrible. I felt horrible. I was seriously considering ending the cleanse right there and then. I took some deep breaths and decided there wasn't much I could do at 8:30 pm...plus I didn't really feel like eating after vomiting anyway. I thought I would see how I felt today and take it one step at a time.

one thing I had forgotten about the cleanse is how well rested I feel when I wake up in the morning. and besides that, it's so easy to actually get up. I just opened my eyes and it was like I had been awake all along. I felt refreshed completely. I took this as just another reminder of how what I eat effects the way my body functions.

my weigh-in was good too. I lost 3.4 lbs. now, I take that with a grain of salt because my scale is a little whacky sometimes and I don't know how accurate my initial weigh-in was. But it felt good non-the-less. the losing will slow down - in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if I didn't lose anything today. I know it may seem hard to believe, but it's really not completely about losing weight, and I'm trying to keep that as central as possible.


a little brighter today ------>

No comments: